Gleyber David Torres Castro is a Venezuelan professional baseball player who features as a shortstop and second baseman for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball (MLB). In this article, we shall reveal facts about his Wife, parents, siblings, children, and other intriguing facts.
Gleyber Torres was born on the 13th day of December 13, 1996, in Caracas, Venezuela. The young athlete is married to Elizabeth Torres. Who is Gleyber Torres’s wife Elizabeth? Let’s find out below!
Facts About Gleyber Torres Wife – Elizabeth Torres:
1. Gleyber married Elizabeth in a spring wedding on April 1, 2017.
2. Gleyber likes to travel with his wife Elizabeth and sometimes they go hiking in Merida which is in Yucatan, Mexico. Look at the lovebirds.
3. Elizabeth is very supportive of her husband, Gleyber and you can often see her attend Yankees games like this one. She is all decked out in Yankees gear too. Gleyber is quite adoring of Elizabeth and calls her “El amor de mi vida” which means “Love of my life.”
4. Elizabeth’s birthday is on February 7th. Here is a message Gleyber left her:
“Happy birthday to the princess of the house. May God always bless you. Thank you for all the things and those that are missing. The most beautiful thing I have I love you so much my life.”
5. Elizabeth went to London with Gleyber when he had to travel there for a special series between the Yankees and Boston Red Sox. It looks like Gleyber and Elizabeth had a chance to see some sights!