Jasson Dominguez who bears the nickname El Marciano or the Martian, is a Dominican professional baseball outfielder in the New York Yankees organization. He was born on the 7th day of February 2003 in Esperanza, Dominican Republic.
If you’ve been following along with the New York Yankees for the 2020 season, you’ve surely heard of Jasson Dominguez.
The announcers were showing the top Yankee prospects – and of course, Jason Dominguez came up in the discussion. He is one of those rare talents that has not been seen in a long time.
But who is this young iconic athlete? Below are five fun facts about Jason Dominguez.
Facts About Jasson Dominguez:
1. He is so young! He just turned 17 years old. His birthday is on February 7, 2003.
2. Jasson was born in the sunny island of the Dominican Republic and was scouted by the Yankees in his home country.
3. He is quite active on Instagram with over 31,000 followers, and he’s not even in the big leagues yet! You can follow him right at jassondominguez_7.
4. Jasson is a Christian. In his Instagram bio, his first descriptive word of himself is “Christian” followed by the hashtag #GodFirst with prayer emoji hands.
5. Jasson Dominguez is nicknamed “The Martian” and actually received the Yankee’s richest international contract at $5.1 million at the super young age of 16 years old at the time.